Jewellery Repair & Restoration
Excel Jewellers is proud to offer is in-house jewellery repairs and restoration at both our Langley and Surrey locations. Why us?
1. Your jewellery is repaired by a Master Goldsmith
- Your jewellery will be repaired right in our Langley jewellery store by a Master Goldsmith.
- Our master goldsmith has over 20 years experience in jewellery repairs and restoration.
- Trained in the European tradition of craftsmanship and design, his discriminating values will not allow him to release any piece he’s repaired until he is completely satisfied with the quality of workmanship.
2. Your Jewellery is safe and protected
- We understand how much your jewellery means to you, whether it is a timeless heirloom or a new engagement ring.
- We understand its sentimental value, which can never be replaced.
- Excel Jewellers knows the importance of having a repair center on-site.
- Your jewellery stays on the premises. It will be safe and protected.
3. You receive FREE same day estimate
- When you bring your jewellery item into Excel Jewellers for repair we will examine your jewellery and give you a free estimate.
- We explain to you in detail the necessary repairs that will be done to your jewellery.
4. You receive FREE cleaning inspection
- We offer complimentary jewellery cleaning and inspection while you wait.
- We recommend having your rings inspected twice a year.
- If you wear your ring frequently, small problems like loose stones, worn or damaged prongs, and faulty clasps can often be detected and repaired before they become bigger problems. Regular inspections might keep you from losing a diamond.
General Tips for protecting your jewellery:
Jewellery damage is very common but fortunately, protecting your jewellery is easy with proper attention and care.
If you bump or catch your jewellery, come in to Excel Jewellers in Langley to have one of our GIA trained specialists inspect it immediately for missing stones or damaged prongs.
Gloves commonly catch prongs on rings. Take extra care when removing them so you don’t damage or lose your engagement ring or other favorite piece.
Prevent damage to your jewellery by removing it before gardening, playing sports, swimming, or performing difficult chores around your home. Place it in a safe location.
Come in to our store regularly for a complimentary cleaning and inspection.